- Analogue theremin using Bob Moog designed circuits for the classic theremin tone
- Wide playing range with improved bass response and stability
- CV control outputs for gestural control of Modular synths
- Monitoring flexibility achievable through multiple configurations of on-board headphone output, line output, and line output mute function
- Housed in a durable, lightweight and portable enclosure
- Internal antenna connections and mic stand adapter simplify set up
The Moog Etherwave Theremin is a powerful update of the best selling theremin originally designed by Bob Moog with a five-octave pitch range and improved bass response.
The Moog Etherwave Theremin delivers a highly improved level of playability thanks to its five-octave range and balanced spacing between notes. The original design by Bob Moog has been upgraded to deliver much more accuracy in the lower octaves while maintaining the classic Bob Moog Theremin sound.
The generous front panel controls provide the possibility of changing timbre (waveform/brightness) as well as both antennas’ response (Pitch Range/Volume Range). Further calibration is also possible for advanced users via the access panel at the top.
The front panel also includes a headphone output with dedicated level control and a mute button to silence the main output, allowing for a change of timbre or range without the audience hearing it.
CV outputs allow the Theremin gestural control of modular and semi-modular synthesizers. Controls include Gate, Pitch CV and Volume CV and can connect easily to a Eurorack compatible system via the 3.5mm jacks.
The hand-finished cabinet has also been upgraded for a stunning modern look. A detachable Mic stand adapter is also provided for easy setup.