Built to Reveal
The pinnacle of the A Series, the A8H is a 3-way speaker that delivers the extremely accurate and analytical sound required for critical-listening environments.
- The A8H incorporates an 8-inch resonant Multi-Layer Mineral (MLM) fiber woofer, innovative midrange driver, and handmade precision X-ART tweeter, which together produce an ultra-wide frequency response.
- Like the other members of the A Series family, the A8H gives you tremendous flexibility for fine-tuning the sound through rotatable HPS waveguide technology and onboard DSP. At home across a full range of audio applications in mid- to full-sized spaces, the A8H is the right choice when you’re looking for the most detailed representation of your audio.
- The A8H is available in a left and right version.
Explore the technology
ADAM Audio monitors have earned a worldwide reputation for the innovations that we have established in the field of loudspeaker technology. Here you can explore the technology of the A8H.
A Control Remote Software
- The DSP-based functionality of all A Series monitors can be controlled remotely and in real time over ethernet using A Control.
Rotatable HPS Waveguide & X-ART Tweeter
- Made from a new glass fiber polymer compound, the HPS waveguide enables the X-ART tweeter to disperse sound in space with controlled consistency.
Automated Room Correction with Sonarworks
- ADAM Audio is proud to partner with Sonarworks on an automated room correction solution that runs directly on the DSP of A Series monitors.