Designed for small studio spaces, short listening distances and immersive multi-speaker configurations, the A4V delivers accurate, full-bodied sound in a compact form factor.
The A4V is a two-way speaker incorporating a 4-inch long-throw woofer made from the same Multi-Layer Mineral (MLM) fibers as other A Series speakers plus the classic X-ART tweeter. Onboard DSP-based tuning capabilities let you easily dial in the perfect sound for your space.
With a frequency range of 52 Hz to 45 kHz, the A4V can accommodate a broad spectrum of audio applications—from producing podcasts to mixing string quartets—and will fit well within immersive and 3D setups.
- German Handmade Precision X-ART Tweeter with rotatable HPS waveguide
- 4'' Woofer (Multi-Layer Mineral)
- Cumulated Amp. Power Peak: 130 W
- Frequency Response @ -6 dB: 52 Hz - 45 kHz
- Maximum SPL per speaker at 1 m: 100 dB SPL
- Analog Inputs: XLR,RCA
- Warranty: 5 years (2 years warranty plus 3 years optional with product registration)