- 4 Mic/Line Inputs with 3-Band EQ & HPF
- 4 Stereo 1/4" Line Inputs
- Stereo RCA Tape Inputs & Outputs
- Pan, Level & Overload Indication
- 48V for Condenser Mics
- 12 FX - Reverbs, Choruses & Delays
- Dedicated Stereo RCA Inputs
- Headphone & Stereo Control Room Outs
- Compact & Portable
The Mackie Mix12FX is a 12-channel compact mixer with built-in effects that features high quality components, a rugged metal chassis, and is designed for a variety of sound reinforcement applications. The mixer features four mic/line inputs with 48V phantom power and four stereo 1/4" line inputs, capable of accommodating dynamic and condenser microphones, keyboards, DJ setups, portable music players, and more.
Each of the four mic/line inputs is equipped with XLR and 1/4" connectors, a dedicated 3-band EQ, high-pass filter at 75 Hz, pan, level control and an LED overload indicator. The four stereo 1/4" line inputs each feature +4/-10dB operation, level control, balance control and also have an LED overload indicator.
In addition, the Mix12FX features 12 integrated effects for polishing your mix including reverbs, choruses and delays.
- Dedicated stereo RCA inputs/outputs for playback or recording
- 60mm fader for Main L/R outputs
- Headphone and stereo control room outputs
- Rugged, reliable design built to last
- Compact and portable