PreSonus® Eris-series studio monitors are used worldwide by studio engineers who need to hear every detail of their recordings. Ideal for gaming and home video production, the Eris E3.5 delivers studio-quality sound yet is compact enough to fit almost anywhere. You get the flexibility of rear-panel, ¼-inch TRS and RCA inputs; front-panel 1/8” stereo, unbalanced line inputs for use with mobile audio devices; a convenient front-panel volume control; and an integrated headphone amplifier. Fine-adjust the speaker’s response with low- and high-frequency tuning controls. It may be small but the E3.5 is loud, as well as clear, thanks to a 25W/side Class AB power amp.
- 3.5-inch woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- RCA and ¼-inch balanced TRS rear-panel inputs
- Front-panel 1/8-inch stereo Aux In for use with mobile audio devices
- Integrated headphone amplifier with front-panel stereo 1/8-inch jack
- Includes Studio Magic, a suite of over $1000 USD worth of music production software
Highlights & specs
- PreSonus® Eris® E3.5 media reference monitors connect to virtually any line-level audio source, including mobile devices, thanks to rear-panel ¼-inch TRS and RCA inputs and a front-panel ⅛-inch stereo line input. You also get a convenient (and loud!) front-panel, ⅛-inch, stereo headphone jack; connecting headphones automatically mutes the speakers.
World-class recording software included.
- Eris® E3.5 media reference monitors come with a special edition of PreSonus® Studio One® Prime recording and production software, with the entire Studio Magic software suite enabled. Studio Magic includes over $1,000 USD worth of music software including plug-ins, loops, virtual instruments, effects and tutorials.
- Wattage25 Watts (Each Speaker)
- Connection TypeIEC
- Cabinet MaterialVinyl-Laminated, Medium-Density Fiberboard
- RF interference
- Output-current limiting
- Turn-on/off transient
- Subsonic filter
- External mains fuse
- Volume Range: A-type TaperMF Control: Variable (-6 to +6 dB, center 100 Hz)HF Control: Variable (-6 to +6 dB, center 10 kHz)
- 100 dB
- 2.8 kHz
- 3.5" (8.89 cm)
- 80 Hz - 20 kHz
- 10 kΩ
Monitor Amplifier Power
- 25 Watts (Each Speaker)