Designed by a proven leader in studio reference monitors, Eris E4.5 speakers deliver studio-quality sound, yet are compact enough to fit almost anywhere, making them a great choice for music lovers, content creators, and gamers. You get the flexibility of rear-panel, ¼-inch TRS and RCA inputs; a front-panel 1/8” stereo line input for use with mobile audio devices; a convenient front-panel volume control; and an integrated headphone amplifier. Experience loud, clear audio thanks to 50W of onboard Class AB power. Want even bigger bass? Adjust the speakers’ response to taste with low- and high-frequency tuning controls. The Eris E4.5 media reference monitors bring studio sound to the home environment.
- 4.5-inch, woven-composite, low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- RCA and ¼-inch balanced TRS rear-panel inputs
- Front-panel 1/8-inch stereo Aux In for use with mobile audio devices
- Integrated headphone amplifier with front-panel stereo 1/8-inch jack
- Includes Studio Magic, a suite of over $1000 USD worth of music production software
Highlights & specs
- PreSonus® Eris® E4.5 media reference monitors connect to virtually any line-level audio source, including mobile devices, thanks to rear-panel ¼-inch TRS and RCA inputs and a front-panel ⅛-inch stereo line input. You also get a convenient (and loud!) front-panel, ⅛-inch, stereo headphone jack; connecting headphones automatically mutes the speakers.
World-class recording software included.
- Eris® E4.5 media reference monitors come with a special edition of PreSonus® Studio One® Prime recording and production software, with the entire Studio Magic software suite enabled. Studio Magic includes over $1,000 USD worth of music software including plug-ins, loops, virtual instruments, effects and tutorials.
- Wattage25 Watts (Each Speaker)
- Connection TypeIEC
- Cabinet MaterialVinyl-Laminated, Medium-Density Fiberboard
- ProtectionsRF Interference
External Mains Fuse
- Audio ControlsVolume Range: A-type TaperMF Control: Variable (-6 to +6 dB, Center at 100 Hz)HF Control: Variable (-6 to +6 dB, Center at 10 kHz)
- Peak SPL100 dB (at 1 Meter)
- Crossover Frequency2.8 kHz
- Monitor Inputs1 x Stereo 1/8", 2 x Balanced 1/4” TRS, 2 x Unbalanced RCA
- HF Transducers1” Silk Dome Tweeter
- LF Transducers4.5"
- Frequency Response70 Hz - 20 kHz
- Input Impedance10 kΩ
- Monitor Amplifier Power25 Watts (Each Speaker)