The fresh design of the DDJ-FLX6-GT introduces a new look and feel for its full-size jog wheels, which feature a graphite color plus a metallic texture on top and a rubberized coating on the outer ring for improved playability. The new unit adds support for VirtualDJ (license available separately), and retains free compatibility with rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro. TRAKTOR PRO 3 is available to use by downloading its mapping files.
Updated design with a graphite color brings a sophisticated look
- The layout of the controls on the DDJ-FLX6-GT is the same as its predecessor, echoing club-standard CDJ + DJM setup, so you can perform intuitively. However, a new matt grey body and the graphite color of the jog brings a sophisticated look.
Support for VirtualDJ
- VirtualDJ is compatible with the updated unit (licenses available separately), which offers free compatibility with rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro. The DJ controller also comes with license keys for the Serato FX Pack, Pitch 'n Time DJ Expansion Packs and TRAKTOR PRO 3 TSI file, which will be released.
- With a built-in sound card, all you need to do is connect the DDJ-FLX6-GT via USB cable to a laptop that’s running a compatible software and you can start DJing right away.
All-new Merge FX
- Add drama to your sets and easily mix different styles of music. No matter what the BPM or key of the next track is, you can create an exciting transition whenever you want. Simply press the knob and turn it as fast or as slowly as you like to start building up the tension in the music.
Jog Cutter: Create pro-sounding scratch effects, one-handed
- Turn on Jog Cutter and simply move the jog wheel to apply a professional-sounding scratch effect to the last Hot Cue or playback position you used on that deck. There are 10 different scratch patterns and you can switch from one to another by simply moving the playhead position, shown on the jog wheel’s display, to point toward the angle for the scratch you want to use.